This Turmeric Soup with Noodles is the perfect remedy for a chilly night. Filled with fresh vegetables, lean protein and anti-inflammatory turmeric as a main ingredient, it’s the perfect meal to cozy up to.Turmeric used in Ayurveda to calm, sooth and basically aid the body in balancing and healing itself.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 70 minutes
- servings: 2 servings
- Course: breakfast
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Place chopped onions and chopped carrots in a large bowl.
- Add water, cover it with a lid and boil at medium flame.
- Transfer the boiled vegetables to a plate.
- Add turmeric to the soup and turn the flame at medium. Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- Serve hot and garnish it with fresh parsley.