Rice Pudding is a north Indian dessert cuisine. Mainly the ingredients used in rice pudding are milk, rice, sugar, and saffron (optional). but here, roasted turmeric is used for flavor. Turmeric has many medicinal benefits which make it a very healthy ingredient. Rice Pudding is mostly favored by almost all generations and using turmeric in it makes it a healthy dish.
- Course:- dessert
- Cuisine:- North Indian
- Servings:- 2
- Total Time:- 30 mins
- Prep Time:- 10 mins
- Cook Time:- 20 mins
- 1 cup rice
- full cream milk
- chopped dry fruits (according to your choice)
- roasted turmeric
- soak rice in water for at least 1/2- 1hour.
- in the meantime boil milk ( you can also use tonned milk also.) add a pinch of roasted turmeric to the milk after the 1st ferment.
- then add the soaked rice to the milk.
- and cook it on medium flame till the milk gets creamy and thickened.
- now add dry fruits (i have used almonds, cashews, and pista)
- wait till pudding gets cool. then add sugar and mix well.
- serve with some more garnished dry fruits.